Friday 20 May 2011

Leave it to Live it

I fear taking up fights with strangers so as to stay safe. This caution was developed by my mind after it learnt that world is full of intolerant people.

Intolerant people,yes the ones who don't mind yelling out harsh words,abusing others for the mistakes they commit. Committing such acts they naturally pave a way for a lonely life.I won't really mind calling such people 'madmen'.

Sri Sri Ravishankar is right in saying that living is an art and we need to learn the 'art of living'. Such madmen with their intolerant attitude substitute life with survival. A survival barred of happiness and contentment.

I would rather love to live a social life,one with a lot of friends,one with happiness and dignity.Thurs I realize that I have to 'leave it' so as to 'live it'.

As I finish typing the previous paragraph I think I must go for a re-introspection. However I don't find the result very positive since I find that my activities are full of intolerance. Therefore I end this article here with a mission of correcting up myself. Meanwhile you decide what you want to do.

4 comments:

  1. Yes Ignore such people. Forgiveness is the way of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea moreover we have to ignore being such a person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am used to of such people!! And feel pitty for those sicks..lol! Avoiding them is the best way =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...that's the way life is.
    Ignore them...live for those who care about you, these 'madmen' don't deserve your time and attention.

    ReplyDelete