Sunday 1 January 2012

Some random Quotes

Here are some random quotes that I came across on twitter.


"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."
Casey, M. Kathleen


"Improvement begins with 'I'." 
Arnold H Glasgow


"Optimists enrich the present, enhance the future, challenge the improbable and attain the impossible" 
William Arthur Ward


"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." 
Jim Rohn


"You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit." 
Paulo Coelho


"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." 
Albert Einstein


"It matters if you just don't give up." 
Stephen Hawking 


“If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.”
 Lucy Larcom


"I've got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end." 
Larry Bird

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete