Saturday 21 April 2012

The online identity

As of now,I'd like tp prevent writing another piece of bullshit,I'd like to keep it simple. For the past few months,my priorities and therefore my social tastes have changed.

For a guy who used to write blog posts like a fool,and then was eager to get more number of clicks,gave up the  entire thing all at once. As I early mentioned,the "priorities" changed. Earlier,I used to be a guy who'd love to be social,getting more of twitter fame,facebook likes and blog visits. Now the priorities are different,getting a decent SPI,not appearing in the less attendance list (and eventually the pre-detained list),clearing out vivas all at once,and be a bit more "social" in the real life.

And the happiest part is,I am a bit happy in the real world. Eating tandoori chicken every sunday,writing assignments at time,getting 'A' grades instead of 'C',getting a smile on mumma's face,everything cheers me up.

My online identity 'mojokajojo' has always been special to me. It evolved as one of the random names that came to my mind last summer and it became my online alias. But now the pressure's bundling up on me,and I have no time to converse in 140 chars. Sorry world,but 'mojokajojo' might have reached it's extinction,atleast the active part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment