Sunday 13 January 2013

Back for some more time

Perhaps I must begin with a usual sense of apology and call this section the 'apology note' but leaving a few dedicated friends (who never ended up checking this space out more than twice) no one has ever come across this space so they've remain unaware of the level of non sense that fills up my brain. God, being a real generous being spared them, perhaps. However, stopping this digress-from-the-topic thing, I would like to inform that my third semester exams are over and I don't know how I managed to write each exam and actually sit for the entire two-and-half hours. Perhaps, day dreaming is more or less a handy tool when you want to convince yourself that some portions of the 88-percent-scored-at-board-thing is still left deep inside you (Okay!, I'm bragging). The truth is, I somehow survived the exams and I am alive enough to write another piece of crap.

I've remained away from active blogging for quite a long time after realizing that I need to put special efforts to put my life into order. I remained away from social media and quite unexpectedly away from twitter. Life's an attention demanding bitch at this point of time and I continue to give it more priority than social media. However I pray that somehow I end up being a full time blogger (which seems quite impossible right now). Yes I believe in miracles.

However my love for writing has remained intact. I have failed to write an article each day but somehow I have piled up a large number of stories, mostly incomplete,in my note pad. Life has never been easy in the past one year. Heart breaks, poor scores at academics, accidents, major fights, loss of dear ones, best friends going away to name a few. However as they say, chalti ka naam hain zindagi. Life continues to be beautiful and goes on with a smile.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment