Sunday 1 September 2013

Our Conversations..

How I wish,
you remained awake,
four and a half minutes more,
every single night;
had those silly chats,
continued for,
a few more moments,
I could have ended up,
knowing you more.

How I check,
your 'last seen at',
every single time,
I get free,
just to make,
another small conversation;
those little conversations,
mean more to me,
than you would ever know.

How I stare aimlessly,
at your display picture,
waiting for the phone,
to beep and vibrate;
only if you knew,
how closely I look at,
those small details,
a certified stalker,
you tend to make me.

How I tend to think,
harder and harder,
when it takes,
one second,
and forty five more microseconds,
for your status to change from,
online to typing;
I wonder who you're busy chatting with,
yes one little silly bastard I am.

How I wish,
those emojis,
could have conveyed,
a little more emotions,
I could have known,
what you think,
when I text you, 
thirty three times,
a small single day.

How I wish,
it was your voice,
it was your laughter,
instead of the simple lol,
and uncountable hahaha,
I could have actually been,
a little more proud,
of the humor,
that I possess.

My thoughts,
as mindless as,
my talks,
tend to resonate,
at one corner,
of my head,
I think,
I smile,
I What's App you,
and smile a little more.

P.S: I begun writing this initially as What's App texts to someone, last night. As promised, I ended up making a poem out of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment