Saturday 31 December 2011

Aims For A New Year

This is that part of the year when we probably realize that we've screwed up it all when it comes to new year resolutions. So I am aiming to make this year somewhat different: No specific resolution,just three general aims that would make my life a bit simple and joyful.





Lets hope for some positive changes
Aim #1: Would expect reasonable changes
Life can be enjoyed the most when we enjoy every single achievement we make. So basically my first aim includes not aiming a weight reduction of 10 kg in one month, 1 kg sounds reasonable. 9 pointers sounds much impossible,probably 8 seems to be more achievable. Reasonable aims are more probable to be achieved.






No More *sob sob*
Aim #2: Won't take it personally
We miss out on enjoyment when we start taking things personally. When we learn to laugh at ourselves,we start feeling much lighter + a bonus: people who "like" you increase in numbers.









Leave laziness behind
Aim #3: Would try to run "The Extra Mile"
Probably we can do better than that what we think we can. If I think I can stay awake on exam night till 12 pm,I would try to aim half-an-hour more. I may fail at times to remain awake for half-an-hour,but may achieve 10 min. of extra study time. Isn't it an achievement? :)







Well,not much time's left before new year beginning. Without thinking much about the consequence,I begin with these three aims. Lets see what happens *fingers crossed*.


No comments:

Post a Comment