Saturday 31 December 2011

Cartoon Network

Last evening while changing the TV channels,I passed through a place where I'd spent half of my childhood. Yes it was the same cartoon network,with some new cartoons and some old. I got a chance to watch Tom and Jerry,of course. Those two idiots haven't changed over time,and I hope they never change.

After that 1 hour long marathon,I decided to make a list of my favorite cartoon shows. Here are few of them:


This was a hilarious family,full of ancient gadgets.






















    












2 comments:

  1. Oh my god. Haha! How awkward to remember these shows! Tintin, Popoye,Scooby, & Fred & Welma. Haha Wowie, you know you're a guy otherwise you list would've included Powerpuff girls too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I do remember that too! Can't you actually guess it from my twitter handle name? :p

    ReplyDelete