Tuesday 20 December 2011

Getting Motivated

"Life is a RoLlErCoAsTeR. Full of ups and downs."

Unfortunately we don't find the same sort of situations around us all the time. Getting low emotionally is a common problem faced now-a-days. I am no exception and I get upset sometimes,due to peer pressure,some fights,failures,fatigue etc. However getting motivated keeps the me going ahead in this journey of life.


"Survival=Life-motivation."


I would like to share things which inspire/motivate me:

1.Parents: My parents always motivate me when I need it. They listen to my problems and give solution. Their experience and wisdom help me to solve problems and they give the necessary support to stand up when I fall down. There are innumerable ways in which they inspire me. Our parents are god in disguise.


2.Biographies: I love to read and watch biographies. Great men have faced immense pressures,opposition and criticism. But their tenacity and enthusiasm has made them overcome the opposition. This attitude of theirs really inspires me to go ahead in life.

3.Poems: I got introduced to poems most probably due to academic studies,but I have a special interest for them. Reading them gets me to a good mood. Poems are short and concise, a few lines can do the job what sometimes large numbers of  pages can't.

4.Quotes:  Quotes provide us meaningful and thoughtful excerpts about life,friendship,family and numerous                          other topics. They motivates us when we are down with failures or pressures. The easiest source to find quotes is twitter search

5.Nature: The last source of motivation which I wold like to share is nature. Everything in this world which almighty has created inspire us. Right from a simple flower,bee or a cute animal to the eclipses,nature makes a great attempt to refresh our mood and motivate us in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment