Wednesday 27 June 2012

Going topic less

I wouldn't have been writing this blog post if I hadn't been inspired by Salman Khan's movie Wanted. It's definitely very strange to establish a relationship between a blog post and an action movie,after all the extreme thing to expect is a movie review but perhaps there are too many film critics in this industry and definitely an ambitious person like me dreams to be different from the crowd (Only dreams,some dreams never change into reality).

Let me now reveal the relationship between the two,without further digressing (okay.. I can't digress much as well,today I am topic less). The thing is Salman's dialogue "Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di to mai apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta"  (For the English friends the translation is: Once I commit something,I don't listen to anyone,not even to myself) influenced me a bit . If you had expected some humor to be revealed,then I must say,it was my sheer pleasure to let your hopes down,perhaps this is going to happen a lot more as you you read further down. Okay,the commitment is that before some weeks,I had decided to complete 26 blog posts this year before June ends. For those who have never stressed their minds much while solving mathematical problem,the engineer inside me (yes there are chances that I would get the degree after three years from now) would like to to inform that we are about to cross half of the year,both month-wise and week-wise,a year that would have 10 days less than usual,if we consider what the Maya calender predicts. 


Anyways,without digressing much for the second time,I'd come back to the point (at least to the failed attempt of making one) I wanted this journey to look a bit smooth,with one blog post posted every week in the calender year 2012,amid a busy schedule (which included a lot of sleeping) but perhaps it's easier to commit than to fulfill it (I hope the ones in relationship would agree to me) Anyways,I am a warrior and I fight until the last moment and hence this attitude inspired me to write a post without a topic. There are situations when things change from bad to worse,still one needs to make a fair attempt to fulfill the commitments they made,and writing this particular blog post,I want to set an example as how disciplined one must be to give priorities to their commitments.


I won't deny the fact that I am bragging about my abilities to fulfill commitments (at least there's no harm in saying so) partially because I have become desperate enough staying singe (yes I may sound way too melodramatic to say these things at a tender age of 19,but that is true :( ) and this would be the best way possible to let the single girls know that I am a sincere guy who knows how to be responsible enough. Although numerically, this particular blog has been been viewed more times by me than a combination of everyone else who accidentally clicked the link,I personally hope some single girls would be reading this post and would approach me after this,this hope remains intact as Google fails to give gender based analysis and there always remains a possibility that at least any girl would come across this post.


Okay,enough of telling the world how much pathetic I am.. I have something better to tell you. The title would have been more interesting if I would have performed some simple subtraction and would have used "Going top-less" . At least it would have attracted more men to the post. They would have faced disappointment later but that doesn't matter as they would face disappointment in any case. Top-less reminds me of the phrase that my friends used to use in childhood "Iska to top-floor khaali hain" (Yes they used to consider me dumb right from childhood,I don't know how I made it to engineering) . It's no doubt that you must be thinking the same about me till now after reading  this much of the post.


On a serious note,it's quite difficult to post an article without a topic. It is much easier to post tweets when you are blank. In fact all my tweets serve as a living example (If you consider tweets as living thing,otherwise non-living) of how things can be posted without dealing in even an iota of significance. Unfortunately I can't write a blog post to wish everyone good morning. Neither can I write a blog post to comment a single 'LOL'. Yes things are so easy to deal in 140 characters :) 


Although I have brought some contrast between my blog posts and tweets,there is a similarity between them: Both suck and no one pays attention to any of them! (Neither do I) :(. This guilt of not getting any attention,neither on twitter nor on blogger bites me hard. Perhaps sometimes I feel like changing my online name to Natasha Mehra or Ayesha Malhotra and start being obnoxious. This will definitely get me attention but I will get nothing else out of it!
It's better to suck at being original rather than being fake and awesome

It took me more than half an hour to think and type so much. Yes thirty minutes of my life has been wasted in writing another post that won't receive any attention. If my room partners come across this particular post of mine,they would be highly pleased over their decision to devote their precious time to sleep rather than pretending to be a blogger. Dear reader (I know no one is reading this but still it's good to pretend and escape the reality) thank you for the attention that you have paid to read this entire piece of crap. This piece of crap was brought to you by my parents (now that I have acknowledged them as sponsors they can't blame that the money they paid on my internet bill went in vain). I hereby end the 22nd blog post for the year.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment